Group Study Rooms Reservation and Policy
Five group study rooms in Lane Library are available for reservation. These include Rooms 122 and 123 on the first floor and Rooms 218, 219, and 222 on the second floor. Ten group study rooms are available in the Learning Commons, which is located next to the Student Union. The following bullet points clarify the procedure governing the use of these rooms. For assistance with reservations, please call Lane Library at 912-344-3027 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rooms may be reserved up to one week in advance for a 2 hour period.
- Study Rooms are for groups of 2 or more.
- Use is limited to one 2-hour period each day.
- Study Rooms are for Armstrong students and faculty use only.
- Do not leave belongings unattended.
- No hot food, meals, or uncovered drinks are allowed.
- Study Room users should keep conversations at a moderate to low level of noise.
- Users of room agree to erase the white board and to leave room clean before exiting room.
- Users agree to leave promptly when their reservation time comes to an end and the next group arrives.
To cancel a reservation, go to the following web address and cancel by using the confirmation number from your reservation: https://ga.evanced.info/armstrong/lib/requestcancel.asp